+ Employment Creation
+ Workers' Rights
+ Social Protection
+ Social Dialogue
Dr Godfrey Kanyenze
LEDRIZ was born in September 2003 from what was then the Economics Department of the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU).
To strengthen the capacity of the labour movement to influence national policies that protect and safeguard rights, and advance and promote interests of the working people in Zimbabwe.
LABOUR & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH INSTITUTE ZIMBABWE
The Labour and Economic Development Research Institute of Zimbabwe (LEDRIZ) is a research think-tank of the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU). It was established in Sptember 2003 under a Deed of Trust.
Rosalina D. Williamson
Stay current with latest news from LEDRIZ by signing up to receive our newsletter.
Beyond the Enclave
Beyond the Enclave argues for a new approach to development in Zimbabwe based on pro-poor and socially inclusive strategies that will contribute to the well-being of all citizens and wise stewardship over all of its resource.
Decent Work & Collective Bargaining
The concept of decent work was institutionalised in the ILO's Decent Work Agenda (DWA) which it adopted in 1999 and has gained widespread currency globally since then.
- Zimbabwe’s civil society discuss progress on the Sustainable Development Goals
- Trade unions at ‘Skills for the Future of Work’ HLPF side-event
- Sustainable Development Goals and trade unions in Zimbabwe
- Formalisation of Informal Economy
- Banking sector challenged to entrench culture of transparency, accountability
- Zimbabwe Unveils Special Coins Set to Ease Change Problems